Welcome to the PA Steel web page!
This is a family fun event with the key word being FUN.
Each match is started with a safety briefing.
Safety is our #1 priority.
Each match consists of 5 unique stages of steel.
Each stage is shot 5 times. Your 4 fastest times on each stage are combined for your total score.
1. Eye and ear protection should be worn at all times when shooting begins.
2. All guns must be kept empty and cased / holstered at all times except at the firing line or designated gun handle table.
3. NO ammo is allowed at the designated gun handle table.
4. Magazines / speed loaders and ammo must be kept separate from the gun.
5. Magazines / speed loaders may be loaded anywhere except at the designated gun handle table.
6. Follow RSO instructions at the firing line regarding uncasing / unholstering, taking a sight picture, and loading your gun.
7. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction down range at the firing line. The 180 deg. plane can not be broken.
8. Anyone may call “cease fire”, if anyone sees or hears something unsafe. When a “cease fire” is called, shooter must stop shooting, continue to point gun down range, and wait for further instructions from the RSO.
9. Do not go down range until the RSO declares the range is safe.
2017 Dates and Times:
Any questions contact:
Butch Abbott @
Jeff Willi @