Hunter-Trapper Safety Education
Hunter-Trapper Safety Education Schedule 2017
Course will be held at the Muddy Run Visitors Center
Times: Fridays 6:30pm – 10:00pm; Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00 noon
April 7th & 8th
June 9th & 10th
Sept. 22nd & 23rd
Must pre-register on line at www.pgc.state.pa.us
1. All first time hunters are required to take a course.
2. Course is 7 or more hours long.
3. Anyone 11 years old or older may take the course.
4. There is no cost.
5. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
6. Must attend all sessions to pass the course.
For more info. or any questions contact, Rick Esh at (717) 940-3127.